|Unit Standard ID||116938|
In this course, users will be able to create, edit, format, layout and print standard business documents and reports. Learn how to add pictures and tables to enhance the Visual effect.
Users must have a good understanding of Windows and be able to use the mouse and the keyboard with ease.
- Identify Elements of the Word Interface.
- Overview of the Screen, Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar and Dialog Boxes
- Manipulating Text
- Type and Edit Text, Select Text, Cut, Copy and Paste Text
- Format Text and Inserting of the Date and Time, Symbols and Special Characters
- Creating, Saving, Opening and Closing of Documents
- Working with Different Views
- Insert a Table
- Navigate in a Table
- Add or Delete Rows and Columns
- Align and Indent Paragraphs, Change Line Spacing
- Insert a Bullet and a Numbering List
- Page Formatting
- Change Margins, Paper Size, Insert Page Numbers, Create Headers and Footers
- Working with Page Breaks and change the Orientation of a document
- Check Spelling in a Document
- Preview and Print Documents