|Unit Standard ID||117902|
Understand the fundamentals of the Internet. Know what kinds of connections are available. Use the Protection and Security Settings and understand a Web Address. Send and Receive E-mail. Manage the Calendar, Tasks, Contacts and be able to Create Out of Office Rules Automatically.
The delegate will need to have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fundamentals of the Internet
- Know the parts of a Web Address
- Understand different types of Internet Connections
- Dial Up, ADSL, Cable, Satellite, Mobile and WiFi
- Glossary of Terms
- Hotspots, Broadband, Search Engine etc.
- Get to know Microsoft Explorer 6 screen
- Use a Search Engine
- Web Search Strings
- Create Bookmarks and Favorites
- Understand and Navigate the Outlook 2013 screen
- Send, Receive and Forward Mail
- Attach Files
- Delete and Search for Messages
- Understand Categories
- Create Signatures
- Use the Address Book to Manage Recipients
- Use the Calendar to Manage Personal Appointments
- Create and use Notes in the Tasks Section
- Manage Contacts