|Unit Standard ID||116938|
In this course, users will be able to create, edit, format, layout and print standard business documents, insert tables and graphics.
Users must have a good understanding of Windows and be able to use the mouse and the keyboard with ease.
- Identify Elements of the Word Interface.
- Overview of the Screen, Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar and Dialog Boxes
- Manipulating Text
- Type and Edit Text, Select Text, Cut, Copy and Paste Text
- Format Text and Inserting of the Date and Time, Symbols and Special Characters
- Creating, Saving, Opening and Closing of Documents
- Working with Different Views
- Insert a Table
- Navigate in a Table
- Add or Delete Rows and Columns
- Format a Table
- Align and Indent Paragraphs, Change Line Spacing
- Insert a Bullet and a Numbering List
- Page Formatting
- Change Margins, Paper Size, Insert Page Numbers, Create Headers and Footers
- Working with Page Breaks, Changing Margins and change the Orientation of a Document
- Check Spelling in a Document
- Preview and Print Documents